🕹️ 7.03 - Clay Shader - Bump Map
In this video, we will add 3 layers of bump map to the clay shader, some bigger dents, fingerprints and small surface imperfections.
- Blender 3.0 Alpha is used in this video
- Make sure to set the "Color Space" of all Image Texture Nodes used as bump maps to “Non-Color”.
- Ctrl + A | Apply Menu
- Ctrl + H | Toggle Hidden Node Sockets
- Ctrl + J | Add Frame Node
- Ctrl + Shift + LMB | Add Viewer Node (Node Wrangler add-on)
- Ctrl + T | Add Mapping Setup (Node Wrangler add-on)
- Alt + P | Remove Node from Frame Node
- 00:06 - What is a bump map?
- 00:40 - Adding a dents bump map
- 05:22 - Adding a fingerprints bump map
- 08:47 - Adding a scratches bump map
- 09:50 - Combining all bump maps
- 12:00 - Wrapping up the bump map section