🌱 2.2 - Three Ways to Export Your 3D Model
Get a quick overview of the three various ways you can prepare your models' UVs and materials for Substance Painter.
- 01:14 - Single Texture Set
- 01:30 - Multiple Texture Sets
- 02:54 - Using IDs on a Single Texture Set
- A | Select all objects in the scene (Blender)
- TAB | Switch to the Edit Mode
Below you can download all important project files for this lecture.
Please note: For a better download experience, right click on the files and click on "Save link as..."