05 🔥 - Texture Maps
Learn about the various texture maps we will use regularly in Substance Painter (and Blender).
- 01:33 - Showing the various texture maps
- 02:13 - Preview the Base Color in Substance Painter
- 02:58 - Diffuse vs Albedo
- 03:35 - Roughness map
- 04:45 - Metallic map
- 05:20 - Height map
- 06:10 - Normal map
- 06:25 - Bump vs Height vs Normal
- Alt + LMB | Rotate camera in the 3D view
- Shift + RMB | Rotate the scene's lighting (HDR map)
Below you can download all important project files for this lecture.
Please note: For a better download experience, right click on the files and click on "Save link as..."