10.5 🔥 - 3D Sculpting in Substance Painter
Using the amazing the CARVE filter by Genc Buxheli, I will show you how to combine the power of automatic UVs, displacement and tesselation export to be able to bring Zbrush-like capabilities directly to Painter. That's right - we will not only paint the Height map, but actually displace and change the geometry and be able to later export the changes back to Blender!
- 00:28 - What you need to make it work
- 01:07 - Preparing the Skull model
- 02:38 - Installing the CARVE filter
- 04:52 - Sculpting with CARVE
- 08:16 - Adding more layers to the sculpt and combining with other tools
- 08:53 - The bone Material
- 11:25 - Exporting to Blender
- F1 | 3d/2d split screen
Below you can download all important project files for this lecture.
Please note: For a better download experience, right click on the files and click on "Save link as..."